Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I am excited to start this new adventure in my life, blogging!  I am completely new to this and excited to learn all about it =D

A little background information on myself;  I am from a small town in South Texas, my graduating class had a total of 74 people (told you it was small).  I took a few college courses, ultimately aiming to become a RN which never happened.  I have three darling children <3 (I will go into much detail about them in blogs to come).  I recently married the man of my dreams in Colorado, so I am now Mrs. Hunter.  How exciting!!!!  I am a full-time worker, although I wish I could stay home with the kids, bills do not allow me to do so  :{

I hope to interact with new people and talk about all kinds of interesting things that many people (probably mom's...lol) can relate to!

So until I do a little more research, talk to you later!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment